jueves, 22 de diciembre de 2011

Interview to James Stewart from Vader

Interview by Luis Landeo
Welcome to arsenal del metalero and for me is an honor have this interwiew, because im a peruvian Vader fan. James how are you? what are the new vader projects?
Hey man, I'm great thanks! Very happy to be with my friends and family at Christmas after a really long tour around Europe! As for new Vader projects, we'll have to wait and see how this year goes. The main focus right now is touring. We've only just started touring the new record so we have to visit a few more places first before we think about another release. But we do want to record something with this lineup soon, so maybe by the end of 2012 or early 2013 we will be ready to show something new.How was the last vader tour? and what cool moment do you remember in all this gigs?
The last Vader tour was epic in every way! 40 shows over Europe, which is a very long time to be on the road, especially in Winter in places like Scandinavia and the Balkans. I think the coolest moment of the tour was playing to 2000 people at a Christmas festival with Venom, Immortal, Six Feet Under, Primordial and Solstafir!I think all the vader latin fans want to know, are you thinking come to play in south america in a few years or are you comming in 2012?
We will be in South America as soon as we can! The problem is that something like this takes a very long time to organise, as it's such a long way from our homes and also very different from Europe. But we definitely plan to visit SA with the new material asap!Well I know you are the vader drummer, how were you called to be part of Vader?
That's actually pretty straightforward. I played supporting Vader with one of my bands in the UK, Divine Chaos, and I basically got poached! I still play with Divine Chaos and my other non-metal project, Written in Waters when I am not on the road with Vader, which is always the priority!For every guy with 21 years old is like living a dream play in a band like: vader, so how do you feel you playing with them?
To be playing with Vader is such a great experience! I've known Peter, Spider and the crew for a couple of years now so it all came together quite quickly. The work is really hard but, for me that's why it's so fun! In the last 4 months on the road, I've learnt so much about my drumming and playing all these shows is really paying off! The plan now is to keep improving like this through 2012!Do you have a message for the fans?
Message for the fans: Stay metal! We will see you soon.

To know more about Vader:
http://www.facebook.com/vader

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario