jueves, 3 de mayo de 2012

Interview to Nachtgarm from Dark Funeral


Interview by Luis Landeo
Welcome Nachtgarm to arsenal del metalero, is a pleassure have an interview with you, You are the new Dark Funeral singer, and my first question is how were you called to be part of Dark Funeral? and how was the answer of the european fans about your participation like singer in Dark Funeral?
Hi! I became part of Dark Funeral due to an application process and to be more precise: The vacant spot as singer was officially offered by the band via internet. My management told me that, I applied for the job, was invited to a live audition to Stockholm and finally got the job. At this time we haven’t got much feedback from the European fans, because we haven’t played many shows in Europe so far, but overall the reactions have been overwhelming so far.
Last year the band played in a latin tour, from Mexico to venezuela What was your perception of latin metal scene when you passed through this countries? What do you think of the latin black metal Scene? and what difference you find between the latin metal scene and the european scene?
Our Latin America Tour was a blast. It was my first overseas tour and a great experience. The latin Metal scene is awesome! The people are so dedicated and passionate. Unbelievable. And in my opinion this is the main difference between the European fans and the Latin American fans. In most countries in Europe you have 3-6 concerts a week with well-known bands, huge festivals like Wacken or HellFest and of course the European crowds are thankful and passionate as well, but still different due to the excess of concerts.
Which place of latin america did you like the most, nachtgarm? and why? do you think back to play in a southamerican tour next year?
To be honest, Costa Rica was the most beautiful place we’ve visited on this tour and I would love to go back as soon as possible. Hopefully we can play more shows next time and of course I would like to play in Peru as well.
I forgot are dark funeral playing in a new tour?, and how goes this tour?, cuz i know in MARCH 02th, the band played in Florida-USA sharing stage with Inquisition, Gigan and Promethean horde, and in in june 22th will play in France Well.
 The US-Tour which was planned from the end of January to the beginning of March, had to be postponed, so actually we are not on tour. But we played in Russia, which was a blast and yes, we’re going to play in France aswell. I can’t wait to get there.
I know you play in other project: Negator, is possible see both bands: dark funeral/Negator in a tour?
I would love to bring both bands on tour, but that would simply exceed my capabilities. Performing with both bands on the same day would work for 2 or 3 Shows, but combined with the travelling and the regular tour stress, I would be dead after a week. So I don’t think, that this will ever happen.
The band release in 2009 the album: Angelus Exuro pro Eternus, are you thinking release a new album? and when do you think release this new album?
Of course we will release a new album. We’re actually working on it, but at this point I cannot tell when it will be out. I think when it’s done.
Black Metal is one of the best metal genres, but sing black metal sometimes can be difficult, you are a great singer have you ever taken any formal vocals lesson? and any tip or suggestions for all the black metal vocals fans out there? 
Thank you for the praise, but I have to admit, that I have never taken any lessons. I am an autodidact. My advice to all the vocalists out there is: Don’t drink alcohol, never give up, follow your goals and fight for all what’s worth fighting for in your life and you’ll achieve every goal.
Good answers nachtgarm, this was a great interview, do you have a last message for the South american fans and the fans in all around the world?
Thank you for the interview and to all our fans out there: THANK YOU for your support. Without you DARK FUNERAL wouldn’t be here anymore. You keep the flame burning!

To know more about Dark Funeral:
www.darkfuneral.se


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario