martes, 6 de agosto de 2013

Interview to Rob Elliott of Necrodemon


Interview by Luis Landeo
Hails Rob welcome again to Arsenal Del Metalero, how are you? last year the band released other ep entitled: "Black Art Revenge", how was the release of this work? and how received this new work? 
This has received a lot of positive feedback. Slowly We Rot Zine from Europe put one song from this release on a comp cd. Other reviews have been great! We love the production on "Black Art Revenge". It is very black and very 90's sounding. It is a short release but it is unrelenting from beginning to end! Lately alot of radio stations have been playing the track, "Grim" from this release. Fucking black thrash!
Something I remember of our last interview one year ago, you told me about the band will release a full length, but in our last conversation before this interview Necrodemon is searching a label, have the band found a label to release the work? and how difficult is find a serious label in this days? and have you in mind open a label to release your works and save time of search and get a percentage from a label? 
To be honest, we only care about finishing our new album right now. We are almost done. We will announce everything soon. Our Manager, Chris Forbes is working on the label search now. Serious labels? (laughs), I think I'll just reserve my comments. Labels should search for us. This album will be a landmark for us. This will be the disc that nobody saw coming! (laughs) haunting!
I remember you told me the new productions of the band will sound more like Black Metal, and how the Black Metal influence the band in this days? what band of Black Metal influence Necrodemon? and have you thinked Necrodemon can change to play Black/Death Metal? 
Necrodemon has always been influenced by Black Metal. We are just showing that influence more and more as we progress. This band has always been black death. It is the best style! True head banging and thrashing is the only way to be. That's what we are focusing on.
I will sound controversial with this question but you are a experimented musician and underground fans need opinnions from good artist, but in this days the underground have a fake support and I mean the "support" of zines and magazine asking free albums and writing poor reviews, what is your oppinion about the fanzines,webzines and magazines are asking free albums for interview and review bands, when is easier download a mp3? and in my personal oppinion a free album dont help to the economy of a band and the worst is they promote fans to buy albums when they dont buy (laughs). 
I honestly hate the Internet in a lot of ways. But it is also very helpful too. If you are a true zine and promote bands, then you have my respect. If you falsify everything and just rip people off and try to get free stuff then you belong in the trash. Real zines and radio stations last. The free / false ones will always fail and fizzle out.
Rob in what do you take inspiration to write lyrics? and of all the lyrics of Necrodemon have you wrote what is the lyric represent you at 100% or you feel reflected and why? 
I take a lot of inspiration in. A lot of hate and anger builds in me and I release it through Necrodemon. Some Horror movies and stories influence me to write. Other times I draw upon what I have read. History has a lot to offer for dark stories. I also have a really deranged mind! I come up with some very dark concepts in my insanity! But it makes for a great song! Read our lyrics!
I checked in all the pics and videos of Necrodemon you play a lot with Jackson guitars, why do you like play exactly with a Kelly jackson guitar model? and like guitarrist what benefits can give you this kind of guitar? 
I love Jackson guitars. Specifically Jackson Kellys. I refuse to touch any other style of guitar. They look cool! The playability is amazing. Action and response is unchallenged. Anyone can say what they want but, I stand by them forever. I'll die with Jackson guitar in my hand!
To end this interview do you have any last words? 
Just bang your fucking head. Metal is the life. Fuck what society tries to push on you or tries to make you do. Truth is, it's your choice and choose METAL! Luis, thank you for the interview and all the support. To all who follow Necrodemon, you have our Allegiance to the End!

To know more about Necrodemon:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Necrodemon/127346597307321

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario