sábado, 1 de junio de 2013

Interview to Fabian War of Avernun Whispers


Interview by Luis Landeo
Hails Fabian is great have this interview with you again and very soon, but this interview is about you new project of experimental doom metal: Avernum Whisper, how born the idea of create this other metal project and alone?
Hail Luis, this concept album I recorded in 2010, playing and sang all by myself, I was very inspired was not born even the band, the songs are very introspective, I left it there the abum not think about putting the band name, much less to print, only after 3 years I have decided to give the project a name and give the songs to the media.

The lyrics are about the "Divine Comedy" of Dante Alighieri with a touch of satanism and of course hace a few of romanian ideologies how was mix all this for your music?
The lyrics deal with dark tales of ancient Greek and Roman mythology, revisited and elaborated from my mind, I felt like I owned when writing the lyrics of this album jet, (laughs), nothing studied, but only pure dark inspiration.

How was work alone again in your studio? and in specially work in that great intro and outro you produced?
I played in various bands in my life Luis, but I always composed the songs and lyrics, so nothing new (laughs), but "to check" instrument by instrument and voices in this project was natural. I can not stand a lot of people and I tend to bully often in bands, then playing and recording everything from and only it was a natural process and fluid.
Why you named this full lenght like: "Beyond the Rivers of Laments"?
Beyond the river of laments (The Acheron) there is the hell. Past the damn river you can no longer to go back, where your life will end forever, where only suffering and desolation reign supreme.

By the way this year you re released a full lenght of your ex band: Winged, how was that release?
Winged "From the arcane legions burning" is a 1997 cult black metal italian album, my second band, for years I wanted to reprint this pearl of underground black malignity, and finally I succeeded only now in 2013 after 16 years away. It's going very well both in Europe and in the rest of the world, many people still remember this band that I founded in 1992. Now I'm working to the second album by Winged, which will come out I believe in 2014.

I forgot ask you in last interview, and many people was asking, why your label release in black and white? and do you have in mind release productions in colors?
With regard to the black metal I prefer the black and white, I consider it more pure and underground, for the brutal death metal maybe will print in color.

How do you define like musician? and how is you releationship with the sicilian metal scene?
More than a musician call me an artist, I'm not interested Tecina end in itself, but I was always interested in composing music and texts in all my bands, dial makes you immortal, no matter if your music is listened to by 10 or 100,000 people, you have to leave a trace in this fucking life of our passage. I appreciate the metal scene the Sicilian Heretical, big band and serious professionals and Valefar.

Any last words, Fabian?
WELCOME IN THE RIVER OF LAMENTS WHERE THE ANGEL OF LIGHT RULES, WELCOME INTO YOUR NIGHTMARE BY NOW LEAVE EVERY HOPES. Support Chaos. 

To know more about Avernun Whispers: 
http://www.facebook.com/warhellrecords

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario