domingo, 7 de abril de 2013

Interview To Fabian of The Ancient War


Interview by Luis Landeo 
Welcome Fabian, how are you? for start this interview how your band: "The Ancient War" started? and why this name? 
The project was started in 2010 by my idea to make powerful metal and dark at the same time and drummer Sal Hammerfury with which years ago I have played in other bands. The name is inspired by the Great War, the final battle of the apocalypse.
Well now the line up was affected, you are in this moment the only member in this project? are you searching new member for your band? and why they left the band? 
(Laughs) It is true, after recording a full-length debut "Riding on the hills of death" and several gigs in Italy, all the band members forsake me, (laughs). Different ways of looking at the metal aptitude for me to be a warrior means to be in life and not only in music... Currently there are several names in dance, but for the time being top secret my friend. I wish anyway good luck to all the people who have played in the warriors.
In 2011 your band released the first full lenght album entitled: "Riding on the Hills of Death" how was work in this album (compose music, lyrics)? what represent the shield in this full lenght, and who did the art? 
Thanx brother, all the lyrics, music and artworks of the debut full length were made by me. I worked night and day to achieve this, especially at night ... In practice, it's a concept album inspired by the book of revelation, interpreted by my dark mind, the symbol you see on the cd is the eagle warrior, a symbol of power, pride and nobility.
I know you worked with the producer: Fabrizio Malaponte (Deathwork, Krigere Wolf) how was work with him in this album? 
Fabrizio is a good person, very helpful and professional, I know him for many years and after having heard the proofs of the tracks included in the full length has proposed to produce "Riding on the hills of death" at the end I was satisfied with his work.
You manage your own label why this full lenght was released for other label? and can you tell about your label: Warhell Records? 
Simple my friend, my label I created WARHELL RECORDS a few months ago ', however the full length of the Warriors' released in the summer of 2011, sure that I produced myself hard, I like to control everything ... music, lyrics, artwork, and also the final production.
How difficult is produce your own stuff, the stuff of other bands and manage the label? 
The time is never enough to do anything ', but the metal and' my life then with great patience and determination I'm 'being able to do everything what 'at the end I do this for one passion. I have so many projects and ideas in my sick mind and you will be able 'to bring it all to fruition, (laughs).
How many albums you released with your label? and how much is the cost of production? and why do you think people isnot taking the risk of have a what is your opinion of labels like earache, roadrunners records, osmose, etc? 
Well, the label and 'very young, and' born in January of 2013. So far I have made ??WINGED "From the burning arcane legions" (Reprint of the legendary debut album of 1997, after I participated actively at the time myself, writing all the tracks on the disc). Second official release in March 2013: abolitio Nominis "Damnatio religious memoriae" MCD, malignant and blasphemo black metal from Venezuela, and I am now 'to release my personal project: Avernus WHISPERS "Beyond the river of Laments" full lenght album (Obscure mythological music), and many other releases ready to go out ...
You told me before of this interview you have the rights of the music and lyrics of your band: "The Ancient War" how born the idea of have the rights? you known this days bands dont do that, except the big bands (slayer, metallica, dark funeral, etc) 
"Riding on the hills of death 'and' legally registered with the laws Italian music, so no one can 'copy or pirate, music lyrics and the album artwork. It 's just a bureaucratic form Italian to follow when producing music officially my friend.
What are your plans with a future new line up? and what things you search in a line up?
I'm currently 'working hard record label, many people have contacted me to play in the ancient war, but I must choose calmly new warriors who will join the band.
For end this interview do you have any last message for the readers around the world? 
THE WAR HAS JUST BEGUN! THE ANCIENT WAR ALBUM id available on warhell records at 8 Euro or 10 US Dollars + shipping. Thanx for the interview and your great support.

To know more about The Ancient War:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Ancient-WAR/133452550037767

To know more about War Hell records: 
http://www.facebook.com/warhellrecords

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario