martes, 10 de diciembre de 2013

Interview to Giuseppe Caruso of MindEnemies


Interview by Luis Landeo
Welcome Giusseppe to Arsenal Del Metalero, I have to say before start this interview: I enjoyed the music of your solo project, but tell me why you created: Mind Enemies like a solo project? and why this name of "Mind Enemies"? and why not baptize this project like: "Mind Enemy"?
The name of my band has a personal meaning. The "Mind Enemies" are the fears that prevent human beings from their implementation. This reminds me that fears should always be addressed in order to move forward in their own way. I created the band as a solo project because I could not find suitable musicians to do what I wanted. The most of the musicians is demotivated and did not want to grow up, so either you do something alone or do nothing.
I had the chance to see some pics in your account of Revebnation and I saw you had the chance to play in live with some session members, but why not invite them to be part of the official line up of: Mind Enemies?
The members of the past just were not the right people and then I kept looking over. I have recently found new musicians to play live very well prepared and I hope they are finally right ones.
This year was released the ep debut of Mind Enemies, how was compose the music and record alone? in what do you took inspiration to write lyrics?
The first LP was recorded by me on Guitar, Vocals and bass, and drummer Michele Montanaro. Record all these instruments, however, has been very challenging, I have already registered alone in the past and I really like it. The music and lyrics originate from my life. Everything is closely related to what I experienced.
The sound of your music is very proggressive but at the same time is aggressive but what are your metal influences?
Metallica, Nirvana, Pantera, Alice In Chains, Soundgarden, Dream Theater, Black Sabbath, Rush, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Slayer. I make myself be influenced by all the music I listen to, I do not limit myself to one genre.
With the release of this Ep, have you in mind a tour to promote your music? and how difficult is a tour now in Europe for an independent artist like you?
Sure, through my agency we are organizing a tour to promote "The Darkest Way". Probably begin to play live from February onwards.
I like the font cover of your Ep, what is the concept for all the elements in this picture? specially what represent the raven in the highway?
Thank you ... each element in the cover have a meaning related to the general theme of Ep. the darkest way it is actually a hymn to life, with the will to never give up. The title is gloomy because the society we live in is dark and without values. It means that we must continue to fight for our ideals despite the way it looks crooked. The whole thing is an incitement to inner awareness that comes through the knowledge of oneself. The raven has a personal meaning for me tied to my childhood. "The Crow" was one of my favorite films and for a period I looked this movie almost every day. For me, this film became a friend as a life partner that made me feel better. That's why I added this cover, as a tribute to my childhood.
I notice in the art an eye with a triangle, and like you know that is an element of the Illuminnatti, what do you think about the "New World Order"? 
For me the "third eye" means to awaken themselves. And tied to the inner consciousness and the problem is that human thought is flattening more and more. This symbol means to make people understand that listens Mind Enemies that this band is not about bullshit or superficial topics, the aims is always incites to awareness and Search inward.
Any last words to end this interview? 
Stay tuned on our facebook and twitter pages for updates. We'll start playing gigs soon and hope to see you under the stage to entertain us all together.

To know about MindEnemies:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mind-Enemies/228821583804979

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario