viernes, 19 de julio de 2013

Interview to Luiz Amadeus of Tormentor Bestial


Interview by Luis Landeo
Hails Luiz, is good to have this interview with you we have also the name (laughs), but well bro I like the sound of your band, specially because I had the chance to listen the song: "Kill Or Die" in first minutes I thought was a song of Technical Death Metal but then I notice you are a band of Groove Metal/stoner Metal but how easy or difficult is for you prepare this mix of metal styles? 
Salutes my brother, really have the same name, Luizes in metal (laughs), it is not difficult for me because I'm used to this kind of composition, studying music since I was 12 years old and have always been among professionals always played everything, jazz, soul, blues, rock, samba, among others, I chose to play heavy metal because I really love that style. and after my son learned to play drums love my profession even more.
Well in the history of the band, the band suffered a temporary hiatus, why sucessed this hiatus? and how born the idea of return to play? how the band started? 
Well, The TORMENTOR BESTIAL began in 2008, my idea and my son Niko Teixeira, drummer at the time we were tired of hearing the melodic metal bands, "nothing against", so we decided to create a band with a sound HEAVY, AGGRESSIVE and DIRECT and thus was born the TORMENTOR BESTIAL, this hiatus happened why did a share of almost three years in Attomica and soon after I left that band returned with everything to start the work of my life with my son and my friends today we are still crawling, but we'll get to walk and then run to win what we can.
In this moment you are working in a second album, how are going this days in studio? and how will be the sound of this new work at difference of last album? 
This our second CD is heavier and more aggressive than the first, this new CD with the voice told my friend and brother Zeck Monster who recorded 3 songs and vocal as it is similiar to my he inspired me a lot to finish the album, Zeck had to go to the USA but still part of the band, do not abandon a brother, we are a family and that's what makes TORMENTOR BESTIAL a strong band. The work here was peaceful in the studio, recorded, mixed it and Zeck mastered the album in a studio in the USA, and the entire production run was super quiet, because we were pretty much done with everything!!.
I would like talk about the image of the band, Tormentor Bestial is a brazilian band, but why this image of North american southern band?
Luis I like the question, here are the interior of our state, we lived in a town called Taubaté which is located in the state of São Paulo, in short, are the same rednecks!! (giggles) like Rock and Roll, we Southerners like to party as friends and as the Confederates fought for our cause in the revolution of 1932 which lost on the battlefield, but that made the state of São Paulo is a power that today in short we have a lot in common with the southern U.S., including how they love Souther Rock, an important point I wish to emphasize "WE ARE NOT RACIST AND ALSO DO NOT SUPPORT THIS TYPE oF BEHAVIOR THAT IS ATTITUDE OR" terms for these equalities we adopt this profile!!.
Luiz what are your guitar metal influences? and how do you see the future of the metal style you practice in Brazil? 
The style that all Brazilians are still like samba, forró and backcountry!! the metal in Brazil is still a style considered "underground", but nevertheless, I believe that 45-50% of the population likes to Rock on your general. I grew up listening to and playing "HardRock"'m from KISS, WASP, PANTERA, BLACK LABEL SOCIETY, OZZY, MALMSTEEN, VAN HALEN, JIMI HENDRIX, LED ZEPPELIN, SLAYER, etc ..., my influences and brothers in the band do not run very what I like, are very similar. I like everything that is done right!!.
I read something in your website and it say for small gigs: you are the singer and for international gigs the singer is Zeck why happen this? and who is the official singer in the band? 
The TORMENTOR BESTIAL is not a band where everyone has a fixed position, everyone is free to play and sing, like I said before, Zeck had to go live in the USA so I took the vocals here in Brazil, I said small gigs it really here in our country shows the metal are more modest, but as we will soon be in the USA to do some presentations, sure Zeck will assume his post as front man and make do best!! sing!, our intention is to go to the USA and stay there, but I'm sure it will happen gradually. and as also said previously never abandon a brother!! ever!! . the biggest example of this is the band DEF LEPPARD! and we think so too, are human and have a bond of friendship that is forever!. "Zeck We are with you my brother".
Good luck Luiz and any last words to finish this interview? 
Luis my brother! we thank you very much for the interview and if devote so much to HEAVY METAL!! I would say that TORMENTOR BESTIAL will still get there! and it will be because of the talent and dedication of friends, just like you!!. many people come in and help a lot too disturbing and not paying much attention, but that's part of the whole game!!. I want to thank the fans of heavy metal are the most dedicated in the world and the most faithful there and say that access our site, our soundcloud and especially our clips!! tale with the help of all of you to put TORMENTOR BESTIAL on top among great. THANX A LOT !!! 

To know more about Tormentor Bestial: 
www.facebook.com/pages/TORMENTOR-BESTIAL/127866103364

1 comentario:

  1. Fantastic band!! Congratulations Luis Amadeus and Tormentor Bestial.

    \m/

    ResponderEliminar