lunes, 2 de febrero de 2015

Interview to Adrie Kloosterwaard of Sinister


Interview by Luis Landeo
Hails Adrie, welcome to Arsenal Del Metalero, last year your band released a killer masterpiece of death metal, I mean the album: "The Post-Apocalyptic Servant", how goes the sells of this album? and and how many reviews and oppinions Sinister got from this last release?
Thanks alot for the nice words about the last record. Yes the reactions are absolute great on this record and ofcourse we are really pleased with this.
When I had the chance to have this album in my hands, the first thing called to my attemption was the sadistic and excellent cover art of the album how was work again with Mike Hrubovcak for this art? and why the band took the idea of use demons killing angels again?
I am always come up with the idea's for the album cover and this idea fits peerfect to Sinister. Working with Mike is cool no problem at all. He is also really into death metal,so when i come with my idea he always right away the way it have to look like.
In what do you inspired to write the lyrics for this new album? and why this album was entitled like. "The Post-Apocalyptic Servant"?
To ep our drummer did all the lyrics for this album. He ask me or it was a cool idea to make a concept record and of course this was ok by me. The story is that some people have survived  the apocalyps and have to do the most horrible stuff to stay alive.
I would like ask about your past in sinister, when the band started you was the drummer of the band, then you changed to be the vocalist of the band, do you miss thatdays playing the drums for sinister?
No not at all I have to say. After so many years i had enough from this, it was time for something new. I lost all fun in making music and now I do the vocals all fun is back and like to go on long as possible.
How do you see your vocal evolution in every album of Sinister you singed? and of the past albums what do you consider is the best one of the band you gave all?
I love the most our lost two albums ofcourse. Not only because of the music but also because this was the start of a new beginning and till now this is working out great. When I comes to my vocals.. I think its getting better by every record and ofcourse happy with this.
What is your oppinion about the new bands of Death Metal of this last decade?
You have alot of bands that areally really bad .. but also good to see that there are killer new ones, so the scene will go on for many years to come.
Well to finish this interview do you have a message for arsenal del metalero readers and fans of the band?
Thanks for the interview and stay brutal.

To know more about Sinister:
https://www.facebook.com/SinisterOfficial

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario