jueves, 11 de febrero de 2016

Interview to Jack Gibson of Exodus


Interview by Luis Landeo
Hails Jack, welcome and I would like tell you I really enjoyed last album: "Blood In Blood Out" was good back to listen: Steve "Zetro" Souza in the vocals but to start with this interview I would like ask you, how was record with Steve "Zetro" Souza again? and how goes the sells of this full lenght?
It's good to have Zetro back. he's very excited to be beck in the band. so he's putting a lot into it. The recording went good with him and the album is selling more than the last one!

Have in mind Exodus, record a new album soon? 
We won't record again until next year. we will be touring all this year.
You are considered one of the best bassist in metal, you played in great bands like: Testament and Vile, can you tell me about any experience like bassist in those bands and specially Exodus?
Well I love playing bass! Every band has their own ways of doing things and writing so playing with other bands always makes you a better musician and metal is the best music to play and perform.
Jack I would like ask you what are or was your influences to play bass? I know you use: Blacksmith basshead tunner but what other equipment do you use and advise use to record and play? 
My main influence is Geddy Lee, Billy Sheehan in metal its Frank Bello and DD Verni and Dave Ellefson from Megadeth. I have used yamaha basses all my life and I love them.the tc electronic amps I use are amazing as well. I use dunlop strings and little labs direct boxes too they are all the best I can find.
It was a great interview, but to finish this interview do you have a message to readers and fans of your band?
I would just thank our fans old and young, they are the only reason we can keep making music and coming to play it for them!

To know about Exodus:
https://www.facebook.com/exodusattack


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario