miércoles, 20 de noviembre de 2013

Interview to Valgoroth of Ancestral Kvltv


Interview by Luis Landeo
Hails Valgoroth, welcome to Arsenal Del Metalero, is good have another interview with a black metal brother from Sicily, and good to know in the island the Black Metal is rising with good bands, but tell me how born this solo project? and why not was a band with more members and not only you? why this name for the project?
Hails Arsenal del Metalero, thanks for the chance of an interview with you. My solo project born with the idea to express what I really think without delay. It's also for this that I choosed to proceed alone. To concern the name, my themes talk about the ancient cult of my country.
This year you released a demo with 2 tracks, how was record the music alone? and why release a demo with two tracks? have you in mind release a full lenght soon? 
I started to compose in January writing the tracks alone, then I record the demo at my studio Eternal Tombs. When I decide to compose it, I didn't preset the number of tracks but when I finish to record I felt complete and I choose to publish this demo. Yes, actually I'm working to do a full lenght and the recording has already started. Moreover. I would say that many people of the sicilian scene will take part in this new work.
This demo was released in cdr, and limited to 33 copies, why only 33 copies, and I am checking many labels and bands from Sicily are releasing albums in cdr, why do you think the cdr is taking a good position in the scene and why not the pro cd format? 
Well, considering that the demo is composed with 2 tracks I think that is an excess use the cd format. Depressive illusions records, choose to release in dvd case limited to 33 copies but before Eternal tombs records was released the demo in cd-r limited to 50 copies handnumbered. In the underground scene the cd-r is more utilized, I think that also in other countries the first releases are in cdr and not in pro cd format. Maybe it can be a “problem” of budget because many projects can't afford to spend so much money for few tracks or maybe it can be also a simple choice.
Tell me about the lyrics of this two tracks, in what are inspired? and in what will be inspired the rest of lyrics do you think work in the next release?
Lyrics talk about my personal sensations and views in connection with the land where I live, which is a place rich of ancient culture and history. In the next release the main concept will be around the spiritual and esoteric side of Sicily, which is very important for me. 
How was the response of the Black Metal fans from sicily to this demo release? and have you in mind play in live with this project? 
Althought it is a short release I can consider me sufficiently satisfied and it have reached more positive critiques. Yes, I would like play live in fact actually I'm searching musicists to start it.
Many solo projects don't have the chance to play in live, and the only 2 I know are: Bloodsoaked and Putrid Pile, but are project of Death Metal, but do you think Black Metal solo projects are project to make feel to the listeners extreme sensations of darkness than focus in a brutality like Death Metal?
Well, I don't think that is the same thing because if a day I'll play a live I'm going to choose guest sessions for example a real drummer instead of a drum machine to have a certain attitude. A black metal solo project if played live can certainly spread all its extremism and violence.
Well to end this interview do you have a last message to Arsenal Del Metalero readers?
I want to thank again Arsenal del metalero for opportunity and say to all metal listeners to support the underground scene.

To know more about Ancestral Kvltv:
https://www.facebook.com/AncestralKvltv

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario